Are you looking for the best blogging tools for your WordPress blog or website?
If so, then you come to the right place.
With each passing day, blogs are becoming more popular.
Blogs are popular because it works as a marketing tool and makes money.
A blog is a great way to prove yourself as an expert in your field of knowledge.
By providing rich information or advice to others, you will gain confidence and show others how much you know about your field of choice.
But without the right tools for blogging, you can not achieve your goal.
If you want to become a successful blogger, you must use the right blogging tools for your blog.
In this article, I have chosen the best blogging tools for blogs and websites that will help you to manage and grow your WordPress blog.
Best Blogging Tools for Content Idea
- Alltop: For bloggers, Alltop is a great place to get the best news sources on any topic. It created by Will Mayall, Guy Kawasaki, and Kathryn Henkens. It’s FREE.
- Twitter: Many people don’t know that Twitter is the best place to get content ideas. I love to use Twitter and mainly got my idea from (Twitter Trends). You can also get content ideas for your blog using Twitter.
- BuzzSumo: Buzzsumo is the best blogging tool for business, and it is very often used by professionals to get ideas for content. It tells you about the most shared content on the Social media networks. Buzzsumo comes with four plans, and the starting plan starts at $79 per month. If you need an alternative to BuzzSumo, then Ninja Outreach is right for you, start at $52 per month.
- Google Trend: Google Trends allows you to find out what types of topics people are looking for at the moment. Using Google Trends is easy, and it’s FREE.
Best Blogging Tools for Keyword Research
- Ubersuggest: Keyword research is one of the most important parts of blogging. To rank your article, you need the right keyword to drive traffic to your blog. Ubersuggest is a free keyword research tool by Neil Patel.
- KeywordTool.io: The Keyword Tool is a free online keyword research tool that uses Google Autocomplete to generate hundreds of relevant long tail keywords for any topic. The free version of the Keyword Tool generates up to 750+ long-tail keyword suggestions for each search query. You can use the Keyword Tool absolutely for free, even without creating an account. This pro-version is included in the three plan, and the most popular plan is $88 per month. This Pro-Plus plan gives you search volume data and so on.
- LongTailPro: LongTailPro is one of the best keyword research tools that can help you identify keywords that you might have the opportunity to rank. It has three plans, starting at $25 per month. LongTailPro gives you a 7-day trial, then you have to buy it to continue it.
- Google AdWords: Keyword Planner: Keyword Planner is a powerful tool by Google. Keyword Planner is a popular keyword research tool. It’s easy to use, easy to export data, provide hundreds of possible alternatives, and has an advanced filter. Keyword Planner is the best blogging tool for beginners. This is free absolutely.
Best Blogging Tools for Blog Post Title Idea
- HubSpot: HubSpot is the best tool for making great post titles. The HubSpot software includes all the tools you need to conduct inbound marketing. HubSpot is one of the most popular blogging tools you need. It has free and paid versions, a paid version starting at $50 per month.
- Answer The Public: For me “Answer The Public” is the best blogging tool, for generating content or topic ideas. It is free to use but if you want to use the Pro version then you can buy it for $49 per month.
- LinkBait Generator: I’m pretty impressed with the creator of Linkbait Generator for generating ideas. You can try this tool to create a hot title for your blog post. It’s FREE.
- Blog Title Generator: Blog Title Generator by SEO Pressor. Easy-to-use, just enter your keyword to generate a list of title ideas for your content, blogs, articles, stories, books, essay, magazines and so on. It’s FREE.
Best Blogging Tools for Write Good
- Ginger: Ginger Grammar Checker helps you to write better English and effectively correct texts. Now, avoid embarrassing mistakes by using this grammar checker tool.
- Grammarly: Grammarly is the best blogging tools for students. Grammarly helps you to type everything clear, effective, and mistake-free. I personally use this tool and I really love it. It can be added as a browser extension for Google Chrome. You can also try this tool it’s free.
- LanguageTool: LanguageTool is the best free blog writing tool that supports many languages. Those articles that are not written in English can be corrected to ensure that they are free from errors. LanguageTool comes in the free and paid version.
- Free Grammar Checker: Free Grammar Checker is another best blogging tool for writing great content. It browser extension is available and it’s FREE.
Best Blogging Tools for Stock Images
- Pexels: If you are looking for free high-quality photos, then Pexels is the right place. It’s FREE.
- Pixabay: Pixabay is a very popular site for, sharing royalty free images and videos. Now use free images and videos for your blog or anywhere. It’s FREE.
- Unsplash: Unsplash is a wonderful source of a very artistic image to use for your blog. These images can be used personally or commercially. Unsplash is my best blogging tool for getting royalty-free stock photos. It’s FREE.
- Shutterstock: Shutterstock is a global leader in providing high-quality licensed images, videos, and music. It has one of the largest collections of over 218 million images, videos, and music. Check the price list…
Best Blogging Tools for Visual Content
- Canva: With Canva you can design presentations, social media graphics, and much more with thousands of beautiful layouts. It has everything you need to create a stunning design. It is used and loved by millions of people around the world. It’s FREE.
- Piktochart: Piktochart is the best blogging tool that allows users to easily create stunning infographics. Users can embed interactive maps, graphics, video, and hyperlinks in Piktochart infographics. It is available in both free and paid, non-commercial terms, starting at $39 per year.
- Infogram: Infogram provides many powerful features that allow the user to create infographics, reports, and diagrams. It has a powerful drag-and-drop editor. Infogram is trusted by many great companies such as Linkedin, MSN, etc. It comes in a free and paid version, and Pro version starts at $19 per month.
- Visme.co: Choose from hundreds of beautiful Infographic, presentation, and other templates or use content blocks to quickly create custom designs from scratch. Click into millions of icons, images, and fonts. Available in free and paid versions, the standard plan starts at $12 per month.
Best Blogging Tools for Screen Capture
- Lightshot: Are you looking for a customizable screenshot? If so, then Lightshot helps you make a customizable screenshot. It allows you to select any area on the desktop and take a screenshot with two clicks. Available for Mac and Windows, and it’s free.
- Greenshot: Greenshot is the best lightweight screenshot software tool for Windows. It’s free.
- Full Page Screenshot: The Full Page Screenshot is the best blogging tool that allows you to capture the entire web page. It’s free.
- Awesome Screenshot: The best screen capture tool I’ve ever seen. Now grab anything from a web page. Immediately add notes, comments, blurry data and share them with one click. It’s free.
Best Blogging Tools for SEO
- Moz: Moz is the best blogging tools for SEO, it provides both basic and advanced research tools to improve your search engine optimization. It offers keyword research tools, SEO keyword generator, and link analysis, which gives detailed information about your inbound links and link quality. There are many more uses of this tool, you should try this. Moz has free SEO tools, and the standard price for Moz Pro starts at $99 per month, $79 per month when you pay annually. You can also start a 30-day free trial.
- SEMrush: SEMrush is a comprehensive set of digital marketing tools for all the following professional services: SEO (search engine optimization), PPC (advertising per click, keyword research, competitive analysis, content marketing, social media, public relations and so on. This is one of the best blogging tools I’ve ever seen in my life. It’s used by professionals, it’s a paid tool. SEMrush starts from $99 per month
- Yoast SEO: Yoast SEO is the best blogging tool free for WordPress. This plugin helps to optimize your site for search engines. This is a free tool for SEO, as well as an affordable version of the premium class, the price of which is $89 for 1 site with free updates and support for one year.
- Google Webmaster Tool: Google Webmaster Tools is the best set of Google SEO tools that provides data and configuration controls for your site on Google. Use Google Search Console to track the performance of your site and browse more webmaster resources. It’s totally FREE.
Best Blogging Tools for Social Media
- Buffer: It is most powerful tool for social media. Now manage all your social media accounts in one place and check the analysis of all social accounts in one place, instead of going to six different networks. Once you’ve scheduled all posts for your social account, Buffer will post these posts automatically based on your posting schedule. It’s free up to 3 social accounts if you want to use more than you need to buy Pro Plan at $15.
- Hootsuite: Hootsuite is similar to Buffer, this tool allows you to manage your social media strategies across multiple networks in a single dashboard.
- ClickToTweet: Click to Tweet is the best blogging tool that allows people to tweet your content on their account. This is a smart way to get more traffic to your website or blog. It’s FREE.
- Social Warfare: Social Warfare is the best social sharing plugin for WordPress site. This is a very popular blogging tool used by professionals. It is available in free and paid, and the Social Warfare Pro is priced at $29 a year.
Best Blogging Tools for Web Analytics
- CrazyEgg: This is the most popular blogging tool that almost every professional uses for their website. Crazy Egg Snapshots are visual reports that let you see how your visitors interact with your web pages. It has four different plans, and the basic plan starts at $29 per month. There is a 30-day trial for any plan.
- Momently: Momently centralizes data from all sensory points in one place, tells you how the content attracts readers and helps you to grow your audience. In short, this analytics tool will tell you about which articles and sections are most trending. Such an excellent tool for blogging. Start with a free 14-day trial for all paid plans
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a free web analytics tool provided by Google to help you analyze traffic to your websites. One of the best tools for SEO (search engine optimization) and marketing purposes. It’s FREE.
- Sumo Content Analytics: With Sumo Content Analysis, you can see exactly where your readers are stopping reading your blog posts. Sumo is the best blogging tool I’ve ever seen, this is the best tool used by professionals. Available free of charge and paid, and his professional plan starts at $29 per month.
Best Blogging Tools for Monetization
- Google AdSense: I think you probably know about Google AdSense. Google AdSense is the best cost-per-click (CPC) ad network in the world. This is a very simple and easy way to start making money from your blog or website.
- Media.net: Media.net is the leading global advertising company and is the second largest contextual advertising network in the world.
- BidVertiser: Bidvertiser proves a good advertising network for a new blog. This is a good alternative to Google Adsense, which allows you to place ads on your blog or website.
- Viglink: Viglink was founded in 2009, based in San Francisco. VigLink is a very best tool for bloggers and affiliate marketers to earn more money from their contents.
Best Blogging Tools for Affiliate Marketing
- ShareASale: ShareASale is one of the best affiliate programs on the market. ShareASale was founded by Brian Littleton in 2000. Try ShareASale, you will definitely fall in love with this amazing program.
- Amazon Associates: Amazon Associates is a world’s best affiliate marketing program that allows website owners and bloggers to create links and get referral fees when customers click and buy products from Amazon. It’s FREE.
- AmaSuite: If you’re an Amazon product affiliate or even a physical product seller, AmaSuite is one of the best tools. They have a range of best tools that help you to grow your Amazon affiliate and seller careers. You can buy Amasuite for $197.
- EasyAzon: EasyAzon is the best Amazon affiliate WordPress plugin that can help you earn more commissions and save you a lot of time. It comes in both free and paid versions. Paid version has two plans, starting at $47. You may also like ThirstyAffiliates tool.
Best Blogging Tools for Email Marketing
- Aweber: AWeber is the best email marketing tool, provider. This blogging tool helps you stay in touch with subscribers who are requesting to join the mailing list. It has six plans, starting at $19 per month. You can also start a free 30-day trial.
- MailChimp: MailChimp is the best email marketing tool that gives you many beautiful options for designing, sending and saving email templates. It has free and paid plans, and the paid plan starts at 10 per month.
- ConvertKit: ConvertKit is an email service provider designed for bloggers, podcasts and other businesses that are building audiences. It has four plans, starting at $29 per month. Each plan also offers a 14-day trial period.
- Campaigner: This is a powerful email marketing tool that is easy to use and fully automated for today’s up-and-coming businesses.
Best Blogging Tools for Blog Promotion
- Outbrain: Outbrain is an advanced discovery platform that helps marketers to connect with their target audience through personalized recommendations from leading publishers around the world. Trusted by big companies such as CNN, TIME, WIRED and so on.
- Taboola: Taboola is similar to Outbrain, but with Outbrain, you are allowed to set a daily budget. And with Taboola, you have a monthly budget that you can break down on a daily basis. Both are the powerful tools for blog promotion.
- Pinterest: Pinterest is the best blog promotion tool and it’s free. You can’t imagine how much it is possible to drive traffic through Pinterest to your blog. Create multiple boards based on the interests of your readers. Post exciting photos that will make people look for the second time. And engage with your community to attract people to your blog.
- Flipboard: Flipboard is the best blogging tool that allows you to view content in online magazine forms. This is a smart way to drive traffic to your website. Share your articles with Flipboard, it brings daily traffic to your blog. Flipboard is used by professionals.
Best Blogging Tools for Content Marketing
- Cyfe: Cyfe is the powerful blogging tool and it’s full of benefits for online marketers. It has separate dashboards that showcase all of your platforms: social media, web analytics, sales, marketing, finance, project management, IT and launch with tracking of the leading generations. Cyfe Premium starts at $29 per month.
- Asana: Asana helps you to coordinate all the work that your team does together. Therefore, everyone knows what needs to be done, who is responsible for this, and when this happens. It available in free and paid, it’s paid plan starts at $9.99 per month.
- Ahrefs: Ahrefs is a known toolset for backlinks and SEO analysis. These are some of the handy tools that they currently offer: Site Explorer, Content Explorer, Keywords Explorer, Rank Tracker, Site Audit.
- Kred: Kred is the best platform for influencers and brands to develop their influence. Kred offers a transparent way of measuring influence and outreach in social media.
Best Blogging Tools for Video Content Marketing
- Wideo: Online video is one of the fastest growing and most popular trends to drive traffic. Wideo is the best tool for video blogging to create an animated video and compelling presentation to get it. There is no experience required to create an animated video. It has different plans and the starter plan starts at $19 per month (billed annually).
- Wistia: Wistia is a best video marketing platform that built for businesses. There is no doubt that Wistia is a complete conversion package. Available in a free and paid, the premium plan starts at $99 per month.
- Powtoon: PowToon is one of the most popular tools for creating stunning videos and presentations. It comes with free and 3 paid plans, the starting plan starts at $19 per month.
- Vyond (GoAnimate): Vyond allows you to create videos easily by using a library of templates, sounds, props, and so on. Bring your audience to the action. Increase interaction, retention, motivation, and conversion, using rich media created simply with the help of Vyond. It has various plans, and a personal plan starts at $39 per month.
Best Blogging Tools for News Readers
- Panda: With Panda 5, you can easily find out what is going on your favorite websites in one place. Panda 5 is the best news reader built for productivity. It’s FREE.
- Feedly: Feedly is the best blogging tool for those who are still using RSS. If a site provides content in RSS (Real Simple Syndication), you can add that site to Feedly, and then read the contents of that blog on Feedly on your desktop or on your mobile phone instead of going to the original site. It’s FREE.
- NewsBlur: NewsBlur is an RSS reader that can be used for free on the web, iPad, iPhone, and Android. By subscribing to a premium account, you can support growing services and remove some restrictions.
- Inoreader: It is the best content reader for advanced users who want to save time. Discover on the web, share and read the best content. Save time with automation. Free search and read unlimited subscriptions. Never miss an article with a full RSS archive. Get instant access to all the features you need. It’s FREE.
Best Blogging Tools for Landing Page
- Lander: Use Lander’s best landing page design to start making landing pages in minutes. It has three plans, starting at $16 a month. You can also try any Lander Plan for FREE as a trial.
- Unbounce: Unbounce is the best tool for a landing page, it easy to build and test custom landing pages, site pop-ups, and sticky bar charts. Increase your post-click conversion rate and quickly launch more campaigns. Start now and try it for 30 days! It has three plans, starting at $79 per month.
- Leadpages: Turn your clicks into customers with high-conversion landing pages and leads-generated campaigns, so you can grow your business with confidence. Trusted by big companies such as Forbes, TechCrunch, Inc. Leadpages has three plans starting at $25 a month.
- ClickFunnels: ClickFunnels is the best blogging tool to make money from landing pages. It gives you everything you need to market, sell and deliver products and services online! The ClickFunnels startup program starts at $97 per month and you can use it for free for 14 days as a trial version.
Best Blogging Tools for Productivity
- Slack: Slack is the hub of your team and your work, it available for free and paid. The standard plan starts at $6.67 per month, plus $12.50 per month.
- IFTTT: IFTTT is also known as (If This Then That), the best tool that helps your apps and devices work together in new ways. It’s FREE.
- Dashlane: Use Dashlane to live the best life online – it’s a safe and easy way to store and fill in passwords and personal information. Its free version is limited to a maximum of 50 passwords, and the premium version is unlimited, with a monthly price of $3.33.
- Evernote: Evernote is the best blogging tools for the iPad. It’s a cloud-based software service designed to create, organize and store a variety of media files. Whether it’s a text document, photo, video, audio file or a web page, Evernote can store everything in the cloud (rather than locally stored on your computer or mobile device) with your own personal Evernote account. It comes with a free and paid version.
Best Blogging Tools for FTP Clients
- FileZilla: FileZilla is a best and free software for transferring files over the Internet. This is a very popular FTP client and is used by webmasters from around the world.
- Cyberduck: Cyber duck is a free server and cloud storage browser for Mac and Windows that supports FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Backblaze B2, Amazon S3, OpenStack Swift, Microsoft Azure, and Google Drive,
OneDrive and Dropbox.
- Free FTP: Free FTP is designed to be user-friendly and powerful. Simply connect to the server with the click of a button, and upload or download the files by dragging and dropping them onto the server or computer.
- WinSCP: WinSCP is a free open source SFTP client, FTP client, WebDAV client, Windows SCP client, and S3 client. Its main feature is file transfer between local and remote computers. In addition, WinSCP provides scripting and basic file manager functionality.
Best Outsourcing Websites
- Fiverr: Fiverr is one of the most popular places for freelancers. If you want to make money online, Fiverr is the best place to make money. Anyone can join it’s free.
- Upwork: Upwork is one of the world’s largest freelance platforms. Freelancers (like you) sign up and create a profile that highlights the skills you must provide.
- 99designs: 99designs is one of the best choices for creating revenue online, if you are creative and learn how to use graphical styles and image modification software such as Photoshop, among other things. It’s FREE.
- Freelancer.com: Freelancer.com is another most popular freelance site, similar to Upwork.
Other Important Blogging Tools
- Pingdom: Pingdom is a global solution for monitoring performance and availability for your websites, applications, and servers. For me, Pingdom is the best blogging tool, because it tells me what to improve for my site. The Pingdom site speed testing tool can be used for free, and if you want to use a premium package, you must pay $9.95 a month for the start-up plan.
- BackWPup: If you’re not already backing up your site, then you should start using it. With the BackWPup plugin, you can get a free backup for your site.
- Autoptimize: Autoptimize is the best tool for optimizing your site. With this tool, you can remove unnecessary characters from the source code. Personally, I use this tool to improve page load time. It’s FREE.
- Google Drive: Google Drive is one of the best versatile cloud storage services available today, offering up to 15 GB of storage for free.
- PushEngage: PushEngage is the best tool for the push notification. This push notification tool is for web and mobile devices. It designed to help sales and marketing teams automatically segment and send push web messages. It comes with four plans, and the Pro plan starts at $ 29 a month
- ShortPixel Image Optimizer: Increase the SEO site ranking with the help of SHORTPIXEL. This tool improves the performance of your site by reducing the size of the image. As a result, small images do not differ from quality to the original. Available for free up to 100 images per month, and a short plan starts from $ 4.99 per month to 5000 images. Check out ShortPixel plugin for WordPress.
That’s all for now. This is our list of some of the best blogging tools to enhance your site.
These are all popular blogging tools for beginners that will really help you when you start a blog.
I hope after this blog post you will never think about which tools you should use to manage and grow your WordPress blog.
All of these blogging tools are good to write better blog posts, increase traffic, get a better position on a search engine, and so on.
Most of the tools are free or affordable, and most importantly – it saves your time and gets more work done to increase revenue.
What are your favorite blogging tools for WordPress, that we’re missing? Please let us know in the comment section.